What is Coders Triangle Token
CTT is a Binance based protocol that aims to bring the most profit to the ecosystem by using blockchain technology in financial activities. According to Quartz, looking at the ten most populous developing countries revealed a ratio of 740 universities to 660 million students, whereas in the States there are "some 5,300 universities and colleges serving a population of over 323 million people."
Token Use Case
Coders' Triangle has a vision of using its software creativity and problem-solving skills to make students'
life easier and better with the help of Blockchain Technology.
Coders Triangle is a Software Development Company that has focused on developing software products that will help make students' and teachers' life to be at ease.
Problems & Solutions
More than $40 million in assets were placed under restraint pending forfeiture, and more than 30
Liberty Reserve exchanger domain names were seized.
In developed and developing countries 8 out of every 10 students have internet and most universities and high schools have 24-hour access to the internet. Though people have access to the internet, the Visual Learning Environment(VLE) is yet to be fully adopted by universities and high schools and most students prefer traditional systems to e-education.
- Complexity in the User Interface(UI) making it difficult for teachers and students with low IT skills to use these systems.
- Focused only on the technology not considering the differences in the learning culture of our schools and institutions.
- The existing systems are centralized thereby limiting controls in the learning process between the institutions, teachers, and students.
- Learning Culture Differences, which requires lots of training for teachers and students before they can use these existing systems.
CTlearn focuses on two major principle "Decentralize and Simplify" Visual Learning Environment(VLE) for our education system.
- Being a decentralized Visual Learning Environment (VLE) will help solve the learning cultural differences that exist within our schools and Higher Institutions.
- A customized version of CTlearn will be installed in the cloud for each University and High Schools. This will give management full control over the learning processes between the Teachers and Students.
- CTlearn will be the first to define simplicity for our schools and institutions, just as iPhone was not the first smartphone but it became the first smartPhone that defines simplicity for the entire smartphone industry that has lasted over a decade.
- CTlearn User Interface (UI) makes it easier for teachers with lower IT skills to easily navigate within the entire system without undergoing several training on how to use CTlearn.
Token-Sale & Values
Private Sale Round 1Join ICO
- Sale Starts 14th Feb. 2022
- Acceptable currency BUSD
- Min purchase 500 BUSD
- Token Distribute 33,333 CTT
Crypto ico App
A cryptocurrency wallet stores the public and private keys which can be used to receive or spend
the cryptocurrency. A wallet can contain multiple public and private key pairs.
Android & ios app
Mobile app development is a term used to denote the act or process by which a mobile app is developed for mobile devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phones. These applications can be pre-installed on phones during manufacturing platforms, or delivered as web application using server-side or client-side processing to provide an "application-like" experience within a Web browser.
of CTLearn Virtual
of CTLearn Virtual
of CTLearn Version 2.1
of CTLearn Mobile
Airdrop and bounty.
of Campus Accomodation App
(My Campus Homes) Web
Version 2.0, and
Mobile Version 1.0.
and Deployment of Campus
Accomodation App Version 1.o.
to support our E-Commerce.
to support our E-Commerce.
CTToken has a wide variety of usages, which makes it very attractive to all different kinds of users.
Now I’d like to give you some simple examples of why specific groups of people might want to use the CT Tokens.
Coders Triangle Token $CTT
The global hostels market is expected to grow from $4.37 billion in 2020 to $5.2 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19%. By facilitating rental payments made in CTT, MCH is offering a bridge between the world of cryptocurrency and the rental industry, Every transaction made on CodersTriangle platform no matter the payment method Crypto or Fiat will link with the CTToken to bring the users easy and rewarding experience. No doubt, this project will encourage cryptocurrency mass adoption as the platform attract new cryptocurrency user.
We are focused on creating real wealth for members of our ecosystem, connecting the Coders' Triangle Token to real-life use case products that grow sectors of the economy (education, e-commerce, online payments, courier services, etc) and life of the participants. Thus the Coders' Triangle project go being beyond just being speculative instruments for quick gains.
The ICO usually takes place before the project is completed, and helps fund the expenses
undertaken by the founding team until launch. For some of the larger projects.
As our user-base continues to grow popular, usage of the CTToken is integral to their expertise on the platform. With its use incentivised by legit value rewards, demand for CTT will be expected to grow coinciding platform adoption, resulting in the institution of a healthy internal token economy from that all stakeholders might profit.
To calculate the number of tokens you’ll receive, you can follow the following formula. Note that this applies to public presale contributions only. If you participated through a syndicate or private presale,
Total Supply: 100,000,000 CTT
Network: Binance Smartchain (BSC20)
Emission Rate: New Tokens will never be created.
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium
of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions.
Digital currency is a money balance recorded electronically on
a stored-value card or other device. Another form of electronic money is network money.
Originally the term "FAQ" referred to the Frequently Asked Question itself, and the
compilation of questions and answers was known as a "FAQ list" or some similar expression.